If you’re building, managing or even considering a loyalty/rewards program or software, you can’t afford to miss this class. Executives, startups and investors will learn all the dirty secrets of what works and what doesn’t in the tricky game of motivating adoption, use, and behavioral change.
This 90 minute online class will be taught by Steve Faktor,who led innovation at American Express, Citi and MasterCard. He created successful loyalty businesses like Loyalty Edge, Xpoints, the Vente Privee joint venture, and MasterCard’s Commerce Intelligence and Commerce Coalition.
This will be a 90 minute (approx.) class, viewable in 3 parts.
- Deconstructing the 7 characteristics of successful loyalty programs
- What makes loyalty programs fail?
- What makes consumers care?
- Understanding the underlying psychology
- Establishing perceptions of value
- Tapping into higher perceptions of value
- When to get a program and when you absolutely shouldn’t
- Developing the loyalty strategy
- Offensive vs defensive
- The secrets of recurrency
- Market power
- User Experience
- How to gain adoption
- Creating successful ecosystems
- Building critical mass
- Subsidies and other incentives
- The essentials of back end economics
- Knowing the numbers – the underlying economics
- Subsidies and rewards
- Who’s doing it well?
- By Channel – apps, online, in-store
- Who’s doing it wrong and who can be saved
Note: since the course is still being finalized, course contents may change somewhat. This page will be updated if it does.
You’ll get a notification email and login instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We plan to have the entire course posted on this page on September 27, 2013.
Early registrants will get an offer they can’t refuse (we’re finalizing pricing now)
There will be consultation packages available for follow-ups.
You can contact us here with any questions.
We’re still finalizing pricing. (It will be reasonable!)
There will be a big discount for early registrants.