This is the first of a daily, 10-part series about the economics of the deadly Coronavirus & how to survive its even deadlier cure – a deep #recession, or worse. Here I explain my inspiration for this series – our last recession. And why I’m optimistic we can make something positive from this turmoil.
This 10-part daily series explores the economics of the deadly Coronavirus & how to survive its even deadlier cure – a deep #recession, or worse.
This series will cover:
- Opportunity – my inspiration for this series: our last recession – and why I’m optimistic we can positively affect our outcomes.
- Forbidden Math – calculating the coronavirus death toll and $-value of human life
- Pass or Fail? – the three measures of “success” in handling this crisis?
- Recession – impact of coronavirus on jobs and the economy
- Solutions – what do I think of the rescue package. How’s a $2 Trillion rescue even possible??
- Missing Links – what else should we be doing RIGHT NOW?
- Strategies & Tactics – for Small businesses and employees
- The Future – what happens in the coming months, years, and decade after?
- Gouging & Hoarding – for Patreon supporters only (Starting at just $5 a month! Join to support the show & access killer member-only content!)
- ENEMIES – for Patreon supporters only
Patreon supporters will get all the video and audio episodes in advance, as they’re edited.
Be sure to share, subscribe & review the podcast on iTunes or your favorite app.