Killer Mistweeted edition of The McFuture podcast featuring wisdom & wisecracks about entrepreneurship, success and strategy for every entrepreneur, founder and freelancer.
EPISODE CONTENTS (clickable timestamps):
- 00:04 Idea People vs Doers
- 01:16 How Eclecticism Kills Greatness
- 03:24 Heads. Must. Roll.
- 04:54 Employees Are From Mars, Entrepreneurs Are From Venus, Freelancers Are From Uranus
- 14:59 The One Question To Get What You Want
- 16:20 Why Only Repeat Business Is Good Business
- 17:56 Experience is the Last Line of Defense
- 19:06 BE INVISIBLE!
- 20:50 The Greatest Mystery In Business
- 21:35 Why Digital Businesses Raise Prices & Why They Shouldn’t
- 23:45 Will The Noise Innovators Please Stand Up? (Quietly)
- 24:30 YouTube’s New Creativity+Commerce Merger Could Be A Huge Opportunity
- 26:00 The Secret Power of Unglamorous Entreprenurs
- 30:35 American Alchemy
- 31:23 The Most Profitable Word in History
- 32:20 A Legit Instagram Business Model
- 34:09 The Only Entrepreneur I Hate, Hate, HAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!
You can also watch this episode here.
Become a Patreon supporter for lots of member exclusives!