Another Mistweeted gem on The McFuture podcast featuring Steve Faktor’s insights on economics and finance with a touch of Zen only he – and Steven Seagal – could deliver. (The next episode, Media Monsters is already up for Patreon supporters. Sign up here.)
- 00:27 Tools of Conquest
- 03:55 Financing Success
- 05:59 Africa’s Lesson On Collective Economic Power
- 07:46 Microsoft & Explosive Post-Pandemic Inequality?
- 09:20 7 Reasons Stocks Are Up 2,200% But Worker Pay Only 12% Since 1980
- 13:37 Time To Re-evaluate Clinton’s Presidency
- 14:27 Why We Can’t Cancel The Fed, Yet
- 15:39 Can Direct Primary Care Save HealthCare?
- 16:41 Stop Stimulus Shaming
- 17:33 Why Regulation Is Unavoidable
- 18:21 A Redistribution Proposal Everyone Will Love
- 20:06 The Dirty, Filthy Scourge of Bitcoin
- 21:49 It’s Not the Innovation, Stupid: The Real Fuel Behind Startups
- 23:00 Prediction: Texas vs California
- 24:21 Credit Score Whores
- 24:44 “China Is Playing Chess, We’re Eating Our Marbles”
- 26:16 We’re Letting The World Slip Away
- 27:11 The Rules of Trade With China
- 28:51 Why There’s No Such Thing As An “American Corporation”
- 30:16 How Index Funds Rely On Active Traders
- 31:28 How To Avoid Venmo & Cash App Fraud
You can also watch this episode on YouTube.
Become a Patreon supporter for lots of member exclusives!